Saturday, November 6, 2010

Guess who is totally blogging instead of writing her novel?

Yes it is this one.

But to inspire me, I wanted to post some of my favorite quotes. They might be for reals or just one of my alternate endings. I have two alternate endings so far.

He hopped back in and promptly died.... "Vrrrrmmm," he said and expired.

He began to braid her (ARE YOU READY FOR THIS I FINALLY KNOW WHAT ONE OF MY CHARACTERS LOOKS LIKE 7000 WORDS IN) silvery blonde hair that came down a little less than halfway down her back. 

On December third, the Moon fell into the ocean. 

She stopped reading for a few seconds and stared at the ceiling. "I want to have a hot wife that gives birth to twin eagles while I be all badass and save the city from aliens."

"Do you want to use knives as chopsticks or stab the food with them?"

The kitchen was being such a stupid. I couldn't convince it to give me any bowls or plates. Not even forks or spoons. It only wanted to give me butter knives.

"I live over in REALLY COOL THREE LETTER COLOR NUMBER Town."

    "Noodles with butter!" Chemile exclaimed.
    "Noodles with cheese!" she countered.
    "Butter."
    "Cheese."
    "Butter."
    "Cheese."
    "Butter."
    "Cheese."

She glanced over her shoulder at the other people and started to giggle. "Why is there a fist-sized hole in the wall?"   

"I wish I could go back in time and just tell everyone to not be so stupid." (THAT IS NOT FORESHADOWING, ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS. THIS IS NOT ABOUT TIME TRAVEL, EVEN THOUGH THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL.) "I wish scientists would hurry up already and invent time travel." 

"Wake. Up. Tilly!" On her last jump, she landed on his arm and there was a loud snap.


So yeah, those are the highlights of my novel so far. Expect more later.  

No comments: