I took TWO airplanes to this place. I am proud to say that I didn't puke, pass out or have a full-out panic attack.
I did, however...
- Squeeze my brother's hand until it lost circulation.
- Get less than three hours of sleep last night.
- Swim with my cousins.
- Run around this fricking place, trying to figure out which stairwells lead to which place.
- Go between my grandaparents/auntunclecousin's villa and my own, which are literally on opposite sides of this place.
- See my middle school counselor.
- Have several anxiety kittens.
- Pledge to sleep as soon as I got back from dinner.
- Not keep my pledge.
I was like HMMM I'LL JUST CHECK FACEBOOK AND MY EMAIL. And then my stomach started to hurt so I decided to stay up a bit longer.
I do believe I'll have decent internet access for the rest of this trip, so expect more random postings.