Sunday, February 20, 2011

This is my OH GOLLY face.

This is me in the process of my oh golly face. I do this a lot.
This is the pool that's attached to the Palapa and you can go up to a bar in the water.
This is my dog. I don't know why it's in with all these pictures.
This is a zoomed out picture of the pool and palapa and the ocean and everything. It's the view from my grandparents/auntuncle&cousin's balcony.
This is the pirate ship that is currently like a half-mile away or more and it's really loud. It's fun at first because they fire fake cannons, but then it's annoying because you can hear them talking and the music from all that ways away.
 So these are pictures of Mexico that we took today. You can pretty much tell what's going on from the captions. It's really fun and it's dark which I don't understand because it's WARM. But whatever because it's fun while it's dark out and I think I'm getting an awesome tan which is good because I was getting really white. 

Enjoy these lovely pictures. :D Also this is the first time I've ever posted a picture of me on this blog.

15 comments:

Sarah Ketley said...

Stunning Shots :-)

glad you had fun!

Happy crusading!

Kari Marie said...

It looks so warm and wonderful. I'm jealous.

Tony Benson said...

Hi Erin, I'm a fellow crusader coming by to say hello. It's good to meet you. The photos are great - looks like you're having a wonderful time.

Susan Fields said...

Great photos! And what a wonderful view - enjoy!

G Blechman said...

Great pics. That looks super fun. and i LOVE your "oh golly face."

<3 Gina (fellow dystopian crusader)

Hart Johnson said...

Ha! Hey Erin--I didn't realize you were doing the blogger Crusade! That resort looks FABULOUS! (and Fang is cute with the bow on his head)

Hope you're all having a great time!

Anonymous said...

It's FREEZING here. So jealous. Have enough fun for the rest of us!

Marieke said...

Hey fellow Crusader! Nice to meet you :) Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Alison Miller said...

Wow! The pics are amazing!

New follower and fellow crusader - just stopping by to say hi. :)

Rachele Alpine said...

Oh wow! I'd love to be in Cancun right now...we had a snow day at school because there was so much snow in Ohio! I'm a Crusader stopping by to visit! I write YA also! Enjoy your trip!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Love your dog - so cute!
Fellow crusader finally stopping by to say hi and follow :)

Regina said...

Love the pics and the puppy is so cute. Hope you have a great trip. Be safe.

Erinn said...

Don't forget you signed up for the Gone but Not Forgotten Blogfest on March 4

Margo Kelly said...

Looks like fun!

Guided Tours Rome said...

What a perfect vacation. I haven't been to Mexico in a few years, so these photos bring back some memories. Where in it did you stay? And your face is priceless, but adorable!

Sara