Sunday, January 2, 2011

I have found topics for my next forty posts!

I have decided to do lists of favorites.

I've got some pretty generic ones, but also some cool ones.

I won't do them in order, but I will do them on a regular basis. Maybe three or more times a week.

I will be doing my favorite....
  • Poems
  • Countries
  • Animals
  • Months
  • Planets
  • Colors
  • Songs
  • Blogs
  • Places
  • Bands
  • Days
  • Games
  • Things in my room
  • Numbers
  • Candies
  • Shapes
  • Sports
  • TV shows
  • Places
  • Smells
  • Books
  • Words
  • Names (legitimate names)
  • Names (that I made up or ones from books)
  • Websites
  • Foods
  • Sports
  • Letters
  • Condiments
  • Quotes
  • Fruits
  • Instruments
  • Fears
  • Movies
  • Ice cream flavors
  • Vegetables
  • Characters
  • Animes/mangas
  • Days of the week
  • Bracelets
  • Blog posts
  • Favorites 
Of course, I won't just be listing them off, I'll be saying why and having beautiful pictures. Expect the coolest things ever.

I will probably add to this list. If you have any suggestions, comment with what to add.

No comments: