Monday, September 6, 2010

You may be arrested if you wear hideously colored clothing.

So... school starts tomorrow. I definitely won't be able to blog every day. So I have decided that I will blog on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Maybe the occasional Sunday. I do know that I WILL blog four times a week.

Anyways, I have decided that for the first day tomorrow, I will paint my nails rainbow. Since that's the only day I ever bother trying to paint my nails. I have more important things to paint other days.
I've had to alter the rainbow for ten fingers, though. It's somewhat terrible because I have no good blues and I might cry.

Earlier I went for a walk with my dog and brother (why him, I don't know, at least he's good at picking up dog poo) around my entire neighborhood. He spat in my face and kicked me several times and failed to control the dog. I totally googlemapped the entire walk and it was four miles.

I was also at the Renaissance Festival and while we were there, we saw someone with such a hideously colored shirt (see: neon yellow-green), much like othe one pictured above. And every time we saw it out of the corner of our eyes, they burned.  So we all chipped in a bit of money and had the girl arrested. I bet she's still confused who had her arrested. And we yelled at a little boy with a similar colored shirt and warned him of what we did to the girl. He and his mother laughed and kept glancing over to the jail nervously.

All in all, today was a pretty fabulous last day of summer.

No comments: