Book number one... The strangely semi-popular Eragon series thing. I'll list off all the things that I find wrong with it.
- Wasn't it supposed to be just two books then moved to a triogy and now four? I hate it when authors do that. Like Smeyer. I wouldn't mind it if Suzanne Collins did it. I want another Hunger Games book, possibly from the point of view of Peeta.
- I never really was into the whole fantasy dragon stuff. Sci-fi and supernatural things are more my style.
- The writing is overly... over. Y'know what I'm talking about, don'tcha?
- He wrote it when he was what... sixteen or seventeen? I've spoken to people before about how people should wait to publish their novels until they're older because their writing style changes and it's all weird. And I've had angsty conversations with Wiffy on this topic. Specifically referencing this author guy. Which I can't remember. Christopher P....
- The intro is so long and boring. I just remember just a flood of detail and I was what... eleven or twelve when I tried to read it? I don't care about all the whatevers of the forest and all the complicated things that I can't be bothered to remember now. I just know that there was a rock/egg thing.
The third book I read last summer along with its prequel, Peeps. It's by Scott Westerfeld and it's called The Last Days. I don't know why I hated it so much. Scott Westerfeld is one of my heroes and I love all of his books. Except that one. It just bothered me so much. I totally know what happens, though, since Wiffy told me.
And now, since it's one in the morning and I plan to get up early to go biking for a long time and then BBQ and then dance in the streets, I shall retire. Also, please vote on my villain poll.
P.S., school starts the day after tomorrow.