Sunday, December 19, 2010

Never waffle in the shower.

Happy winter break, everyone! It's time for two(ish) weeks of sleeping in and not even getting out of your pajamas half of the time.

So, if you are reading this, you would probably know that I play soccer. I don't play soccer. I PLAY soccer.

If you can't decode that, it means that I play it for the fun and not for winning. But winning is usually a bonus, if we manage it.

Back to soccer. My old team, which we origianlly thought had been broken up because we got out of our agey league thing, has gotten back together. We squished around and we are no longer the lame FIREBOLTS. We are the EVIL SOCKS OF DOOM. Isn't that the sexiest name you've ever heard of? Try and beat that, David Beckham.

I'm cold and it's lateish and I am cold and I want to sleepify and I will leave you until (hopefully) tomorrow with these parting words.

Never waffle in the shower.

No comments: