Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ohanawana!

Everyone knows about those annoying bell-ringers for Salvation Army.

Did you know that tonight, I rang the bells and sang songs and everything? And my ears are ringing from it augh.

Ohanawana!

That's what you say when... I don't know. It's just a thing to say when we do this. We did it last year too. And I think the store that we did it at probably hates us because we sang Dr. Horrible and A Very Potter Musical and various other things and we rang a billion bells really loudly all at the same time.

I'm really tired now because of it. I didn't think that singing and Ohanawanaing and ringing bells and thanking people for their donations was as tiring as it actually is.

I thought I would have a lot to write on this fabulous bell-ringing topic, but I guess my brain just doesn't work because it's not even that late and I was bloofling today.

Have a llama.

No comments: