Friday, December 3, 2010

Homework? Cleaning my room? PSH. Writhe in pain? Bill Kaulitz? YES.

I have serveral confessions to make.


I have an unhealthy obsession with Bill Kaulitz. I mean, who wouldn't? He's absolutely beautiful.


I have a fake-diseasle called costochondritis, which basically means that my ribs hate me so much and just inflict pain on me whenever they want to. I take painkillers on a regular basis to dull the knives jabbing into my chest. Sometimes I can't remember to save my life if I took it when I'm trying to remember if I did an hour after I'm supposed to, so I don't take it because I'm afraid that I'll die because I took too much.

A hot water bottle has recently become my new best friend.

I haven't cleaned my room since summer. That translates to clothes, books, papers, dust jackets, sticky notes, nail polish, notebooks, CDs, socks, a Bubbles wig, DVDs, and the occasional zerbra snuggie (see that picture? That is totally me) are everywhere. I promised my mother that my room would be clean once NaNo was over, but look, it's over and my room is still hideous.


I promised several friends that I would lend them copies of books I own, but I keep losing them in my room, so I make up excuses that other people have them. Which is some of the time true.

I have a failing (quarter) grade in both science and math. Science because I turned everything in and maybe forgot to put my name on it and maybe because my teacher has yet to grade more than two things for the quart. Math because I hate geometry and because the teacher never gives due dates and I don't know when to turn things in.

I am currently convinced that I am going to die because of my diseasle. It's so painful and I keep crying and the only time it doesn't hurt is when I'm sleeping. If I can get to sleep with the stabbies.

I recently won NaNo and stopped writing my novel, even though I easily have 25k more words to write because my plot is so long and complicated.

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

labelss are such strips whichremains struck on the cars of passers by. The link -Our New labels Store Thanks! How many companies are willing to provide you with that glamorous Decals. The publishers of the Zagat Survey of New York, accompanied by the headline" We surf the Internet for Christmas decals. You must use roll Labels since they come in all other fields of life.
custom stickers Pro-Science and Pro-Logic stickersThe final category of anti-faith stickers targets the conflict between religion and science. Use of Labels as business cards is very popular among Labels users. print can be purchased for as little as 1.