Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another oil spill? Another pyschotic rage by yours truly.





These people really have to pull themselves together (Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Gaston, looking so down in the dumps.). Once they (for the most part) stop up the spill (which they could have stopped in the first few weeks or days by blowing it up) in the Gulf of Mexico, they have to start another one AROUND HERE. Augh. People are SUCH IDIOTS. Now there's a spill in the Kalamazoo River. Which leads to LAKE MICHIGAN. We're going to KILL EVERYTHING. But people are so confident that they'll be able to slow it down and stop it in time. But what about the fish and things in the river? What about the animals that use the river to drink from. They'll have to go thirsty and find another place to drink from or they'll drink oil and DIE.

For the past thirty or so minutes, I've been in this rage about all the oil spills and ice caps melting faster than previous years and general warmness and people being the opposite of energy efficient. Energy deficient?

We're killing everything. It's just a matter of time before the planet EXplodes from all this heat that we're creating with the pollutants or IMplodes from all the crap we're taking out of it so that it can EXplode. Complicated, right?

I don't know how much more I can (a)angst before I shrivel into a little Erin raisin. I've already (a)angsted to at least three friends, if not more, and the conversations lead to even more (a)angty topics, so I don't know what else to say now.

Enjoy those pictures. Don't worry, I cried too.

No comments: