Sunday, July 18, 2010

In other news, I am thoroughly freaked out.

Though that's not really saying much. I get freaked out about everything. The dark, spiders, storms, heights, the thought of people breaking into my house (WHAT IF THEY KILL ME?), war, oil spills, and more recently, the future.

I had told myself I wouldn't blog anymore today, just in case I run out of ideas some other day, but I think this post is of extreme urgency to my mental health. I find that I become less freaked out if I talk about it or something. So...

Everyone knows about how the Mayan calendar stops in December of 2012 when translated to present calendar-ness. Last year or the year before, I discovered this while chatting with a friend about how the world will end. I was all 'ZOMBIES' or something, and she was all 'ZOMG 2012'. I was all 'Wait. What?' and she linked me to this really scientific page about how the stars are all funky and the Mayan calendar and a bunch of stuff that I totally freaked out about. I went and shared my freak-out with my parents, and they pretty much laughed at me and told me it was all a myth and mumbo-jumbo. But I kept on searching it on google because when I'm freaked out, usually facts and more information on it set my mind at ease. Now, two(ish) years and a movie about it later, I'm planning on waking up on the twenty-first of December in 2012 and I'll be all BRING IT, WORLD. I think the stamp below explains my feelings. So I'm at peace with 2012 because people have hyped it up and now it just seems like a silly thing that some idiot at school made up to freak everyone out. You know what I'm talking about, right?

So, now that I've talked about 2012, I'm hoping that you know that that's not what I'm freaking out about. It's something kinda related in the end of the world kind of way.

I doubt many people really know about this, so I'm educating y'all.

So there was this lady who was born in the Ottoman Empire back in the day (1911). Her name was Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova, but she was more commonly known as Baba Vanga. When she was twelve, apparently she was in a really bad storm and was picked up by either a tornado or really strong wind. She was found (alive) pretty far away, and she had sand in her eyes which blinded her.

After that, she began predicting things (WHICH IS TOTALLY WHAT IS FREAKING ME OUT) which includes the 'End of the World' and her eventual death. She predicted 9/11 and the sinking of a Russian sub ten and twenty years in advance.

In 1989, Baba Vanga said the following:
"Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."
People have interpreted this by taking 'American brethren' to mean the Twin Towers, since they are American and technically brothers (twins). Steel birds are obviously planes, and Bush literally means George Bush. HOW FREAKING SCARY IS THAT?

In 1980 she said:
"At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it."
Kursk was the name of a Russian city as well a submarine named after the city. In August of 2000, the sub sunk. How freaky is that?

And she's predicted a bunch of other things that will happen in the future. That's totally what's giving me a panic attack now. Prepare for a long list.

  • 2010-World War III begins in November and it turns into a nuclear war.
  • 2011- The entire Northern Hemisphere is destroyed and lifeless for the most part because of radioactive showers.
  • 2014- As a result of all the radioactiveness of the world, most of the population will have skin cancer and other various disease of that sort.
  • 2016- Europe has close to no people living there.
  • 2018-China becomes new world superpower.
  • 2023- Earth's orbit will change.
  • 2025- Europe continues to be underpopulated.
  • 2028- New energy source is found, flight to Venus will depart, hunger is ended.
  • 2033- Sea levels rise because of melting ice caps.
  • 2043- Economy is getting better and better, Muslims run Europe.
  • 2046- Organs can be reproduced and is the new cure for most diseases.
  • 2066- U.S. uses climate changing weapon on Muslims, centered in Rome.
  • 2076- Communism.
  • 2084- Nature rebuilds itself from all the uckness.
  • 2088- New disease that ages you really quickly.
  • 2097- Aging disease cured.
  • 2100-Artificial sun is created to light the dark side of Earth.
  • 2111- People become robots(?) Does that mean... cyborgs? YES.
  • 2123- Small wars between small countries. No one intervenes.
  • 2125- Signals from aliens recived in Hungary. Baba Vanga is remembered because it is said she could communicate with the aliens.
  • 2130- Aliens teach us how to live underwater; civilizations there are created.
  • 2164- Animals become human hybrids. (Uhm, bestiality?)
  • 2167- New major religion.
  • 2170- Big drought.
  • 2183- A colony on Mars gets independence through threatening with nuclear weapons.
  • 2187- Big volcanic eruptions will be stopped.
  • 2195- Underwater places will have their own energy and food.
  • 2196- New race from mixing of the races.
  • 2201- Gets colder because sun begins to shut down.
  • 2221- While searching for more aliens, we'll come across something terrible. (Like what? Death-aliens?)
  • 2256- Space ship transfers a disease to Earth.
  • 2262- Planets begin to shift orbits and Mars might get hit by a comet.
  • 2271- Laws of Physics are changed. (How is that even possible?)
  • 2273- Only one race from all the mixing.
  • 2279- 'Power obtained from nothing'. People think that means a black hole or some kind of vacuum.
  • 2288- Time travel? Alien contact? (Didn't that already happen? Or another kind of aliens?)
  • 2291- Sun continues to cool. People try to stop it.
  • 2296- Big explosions in the sun, gravity gets screwed up.
  • 2299- A France rebellion against the Muslims.
  • 2302- Secrets and laws of space and the universe are revealed.
  • 2304- Secrets of the moon revealed?
  • 2341- Something bad will come at Earth from space. (I KNEW THAT DREAM THAT I HAD A WEEK AGO MEANT SOMETHING.)
  • 2354- Screw up with artificial sun(s)? creates a drought.
  • 2371- World hunger. (Golly, it's not like that's ever happened before.)
  • 2378- New fast-growing race. (Like a human race or what?)
  • 2480- Artificial suns will hit each other and the Earth is all dark and stuff.
  • 3005- War on Mars changes orbit.
  • 3010- Comet hits the moon, destroying it.
  • 3797- Everything on Earth is dead, but we're advanced enough to move somewhere else.
  • 3803- New planet has only a few people on it. Communications between people on different planets is rare. Mutations because of new planets.
  • 3805- Battle of resources, half of people die out.
  • 3815- War ends.
  • 3854- Development stops. People become savages.
  • 3871- A prophet tells people of morals and religion.
  • 3874- Prophet is accepted by everyone, and a new religion is created.
  • 3878- Church re-teaches forgotten sciences.
  • 4302- New cities growing, new religion promotes advances in technology and other things of that nature. Scientists figure out something about diseases and behaviors.
  • 4304- Discovers a way to battle any disease.
  • 4308- Because of mutations, people can use their brains at a 34% capacity. People forget what hate and evil is.
  • 4509- Man can communicate with 'god'.
  • 4599- Immortality is achieved.
  • 4674- Development peaks, 340 billion people on several different planets. Begin to understand and befriend aliens.
  • 5076- A boundary universe? (Did they discover that our universe is one or it becomes one or what?)
  • 5078- People decide to leave the boundaries, though a bunch of people are against it.

  • 5079-The end of the world.

OH MY GODS, I AM PANIC ATTACKING.

Isn't that freaky? -rant rant rant- Good gods, I'm going to die. We're all going to die. Augh. HELP ME. Someone put my in a straight jacket and in a room with padded walls. I think that will help.

No comments: