Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Post of random stuff because my brain can't concentrate on one thing at a time.

I'm pretty sure I haven't touched on how much I hate high school sports on this blog. Let me start out by saying the following:

I hate high school sport teams.

I was reminded of this tonight when I played soccer with two really good friends... and then some people who were on my soccer team for school. We exchanged a 'Hi.' and 'I like your new haircut.' and 'Nice pass.' but that was it. And these were what I considered the nicer of my old team. Just a warning, prepare for angst.

I've decided that I'm never playing sports for a school ever again. Mostly because your play time and acceptance is based on your popularity. I mean, when in high school isn't it? Except for my school. I'd like to think that my school is past all the popularity crap and everything. I think we are. But since I go to a school where there are no sports, my friend guilt-tripped me into trying out for soccer at her school. I mean, just to try out I had to pay thirty dollars. And when I realized that I hated it, I couldn't really back out because I had to pay another hundred and fifty.

That season, we had something like twenty games. That's a lot for a month and a half time period. Especially if you want to be able to practice and do homework and have a freaking life. (Hey, look. It's a picture of Bill Kaulitz. Because he's amazingly gorgeous. Did you know that he is the definition of androgynous and ambiguous? And he is the love of men.)

Maybe I'll just stop talking about how much I hate stuff and start talking about how BEAUTIFUL Bill Kaulitz is. In the past fifteen minutes I have been chatting with my ex-wifey about how beautiful he is and how we want to cry because he's prettier than most chicks. Gah. Why does he get to be soooooooooooo pretty? It's sooo unfair.

Why do I keep stopping typing to look at pictures of him? It's so depressing.

Now I've totally lost my train of thought and I'm not in the mood to rant about sports. What to type about?

Have you ever randomly nail polished your skin in cool patterns? Or random objects sitting near you? I always end up doing that during the summer. It's all 'OOH! Nail polish! Darn. My nails are already painted. Maybe I'll paint my leg or this conviently placed sticky note or maybe my cell phone.' That's totally my thought process.

Have I ever mentioned that at the beginning of summer when I cleaned my room I organized my book wall? I alphabetized it by title. It's so organized it's not even funny. And it hasn't fallen over yet. Which is amazing.

Augh, it's getting late and I have to get up early and I can't think of anything else to write about at the moment and I'm sleepy and hungry and augh.

No comments: