|Warnings for Bloggers.|
- Not for rectal use.
- Do not operate heavy machinery while blogging is on the brain.
- Do not combine with alcohol or else you'll wake up the next morning to find that you have drunkenly posted that your wife's ex-wife's brother's mother's sister is pregnant with her brother's child. And we don't want that being said on the internet.
- Do not combine with nail polish fumes.
- Not intended for use with children under five.
Side effects may include any of the following:
- Obsessive blogging.
- Talking about blogging more often than normal.
- Obsessively checking your watchers and seeing if there are any new ones.
- Obsessively checking your pageview count and seeing how many more people have seen your blog in the past day.
- Constantly trying to perfect your blog's layout.
- Linking all of your friends to your blog more than once when not asked, causing extreme frustration.
- Spending several of your waking hours blogging, plotting what to blog about, and finding/drawing pictures.
- Frequent questioning of friends and families for things to blog about.
- After something fun/exciting/momentous happens, planning in your head how you're going to blog it.
- Saving the links of a billion cool pictures so that maybe one day, you'll need it for your blog.
- Try and blog once a day for obsessive people and a few times a week for the faint-hearted.
- Try not to rant excessively. It makes people sad.
- Do it on a full stomach.
- Keep away from doing two of the almost same thing in a row. Example: Two book reviews in a row. Or two things you can do with ____.
- use prper langaug. dont typ lik dis. evry tim u do georg bush killz a bby panda
- Talking about yourself all the time makes people think you're self-centered. Be a good person and talk about other things.
- Less is more. Sometimes only a few pictures is better than a billion, and a sentence could easily take the place of a long-winded paragraph.
- Take it with root beer, nothing else works.
- Proof read and spell check if you have doubts.
- Be opinionated. Try and spark conversations.
I hope that everyone benefits from these, I'm sure they'll help you.