Monday, August 16, 2010

Since I'm lazy, here is your half-arsed post o' the day.

I need to get to sleep early today because I'm going on an ADVENTURE tomorrow. I will blog about the adventure tomorrow.

Today, I will be blogging about fabulous websites and blogs that are fabulous. Fabulous. Flamboyant. Fantastic. Fish-licking. Freaky.

  • Facebook. I mean, this one is a given. Facebook is freaking addictive. It has all those mini games and AUGH. Way too addictive.
  • deviantArt. I love this site. It has so many prettyful pictures that are so prettyful. It's pretty addicting too.
  • Things I Hate. This is my wife's blog. She rarely posts, but the one currently (as of 12:11:14 AM August 17) is pretty amazing because it has a funny demotivator with Bill Kaulitz.
  • Goodreads. It's a really helpful site that helps you organize stuff you've read and are reading and you want to read. And it helps when I'm recommending things for a friend that I can just go through my list. :D
  • Neopets. I started playing this game in fourth or fifth grade and it's soooo fun. I have lots of neopoints. I'm saving up for a Faerie Queen Doll. It's also the website that made me start to spell things all British style. Like Faerie.
  • Hyperbole and a Half. It is a hilarious blog that I obsessively check for updates on. Uh... the best post on there is THIS ONE or THIS ONE!
  • Confessions of a Watery Tart. This blog is written by the mother of one of my friends from elementary school. It's pretty funny and has a lot of sweet stuff about writing.
  • I Punched It. The awkwardly named blog by one of my friends who I went to middle school with.
  • This blog's name is longer than this sentence. A blog by one of my bestest friends, NELLIE! Beware: it's quite angsty.
  • Burrowers, Books and Balderdash. It's a blog... Yeah, that's all I really know.
I can't really think of any sites at the moment. If anyone would care to remind me, please comment. :D

No comments: